“…we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance.” Psalm 66:12b (NIV)
First Baptist will return to Sunday Services in-house
May 31st !
· Worship Service will begin at 11 am. Children's Church will be held in the fellowship hall for kids PreK thru 5th Grade and the Nursery will be available for the littlest ones.
· We will be using the Main Entrance only, it is ramp accessible, bottom doors will be used for exit only.
· According to PA’s Safety Procedures for Business we are to limit the number of people congregating to 50% of the maximum occupancy, which in the main worship center is 75. However, additional seating/ distancing is available in the Fellowship Hall where the service will be live-streamed.
· We recommend refraining from handshakes and hugging, and that face masks be worn, however it is left to your personal preference/ comfort.
· We encourage family members and those of the same household to sit together.
· No bulletins will be distributed; no hymnals / pew Bibles will be available. Announcements, hymns and PowerPoint’s will be streamed on screens.
· A box will be available at the entrance to the sanctuary for offerings; no offering bags will be passed.
· If you are sick or just not feeling well, or you are susceptible to sickness, we encourage you to stay home. If you are uncomfortable in returning just yet, we certainly understand!
· The entire service will be live-streamed, available as always, on Pastor g’s Facebook page, the First Baptist Facebook page, as well as the church website at www.firstbaptistchurchnantyglo.org. DVD’s of the service will be available to those interested, FBC @ 749-3668 to order one!
· All small group Bible Studies are now back on the schedule, call the church for info.
Please pray for wisdom for our FBC leadership as we navigate these “uncharted” waters.
We are doing our best to discern decisions and we appreciate your patience.
We’ll try to keep you informed moving forward, as we have MANY plans and events ahead.
We can hardly contain our excitement at the prospect of coming together again after so long!
Holding the King High,